- Working in the concept design team you will join a thriving studio as the FF&E designer for this specialised field of design.
- Your work will cover a wide spectrum of hospitality projects from spa to banquet, ballroom and bedroom designs. Other duties include updating the FF&E library, purchasing and suppliers.
- Reporting into a senior FF&E designer you will be responsible for bringing concepts to life through expert knowledge in furnishings, fabrics and lighting.
- At least 3 years industry experience with some projects in hotel / bars / restaurants.
- Technical skills include; Confident and quick use of Photoshop and InDesign.
- Ability to communicate and execute ideas effectively.
The company enjoys a strong market position with an excellent pipeline of projects. Good career prospects in a very friendly office with in-house bespoke designs.
Call today on 0203 393 2406 or send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.