Charity housing organisation seeks a Head of HR for change management programme.
- Experienced Head of HR required to lead an exciting transformational change programme.
- Strategic role implementing fundamental future visions putting talent and people at the core of the business.
- Rollout out; diversity & inclusion; rewards & benefits and employment law initiatives.
Skills and Experience:
- Must be CIPD qualified, with employment law experience.
- Will have previously led company wide change programmes or strategic initiatives.
- Will have performed; coaching; training & development; and team leading.
- Will have experience in Diversity & Inclusion talent building, awareness and action plans.
- Its an exciting time to join as the firm goes through a strategic change management programme for people and operations.
- Rewarding role working for an ethical and values based firm role serving the local community.
For more jobs in architecture and design visit out website www.yourstoree.com
firstname.lastname@example.org / 0203 393 2406