Retail Interior Design Job, London, United Kingdom.
Major fashion brand requires strong middleweight architecture interior designer for in-house role.
- Create and deliver revolutionary architecture and interior concepts and fit-outs for leading fashion and accessories brand.
- Produce concept and technical drawings and 3D visualisations for store and shop plans, sections, pos, product displays, lighting and FF&E.
- Work closely with head office branding and merchandising teams, while co-ordinating delivery and scope of works with suppliers and vendors.
- Good architecture /interior design degree with no less than five years commercial experience, including at least three in retail design. Previous experience in fashion/accessories or a luxury brand is highly advantageous. You will already be middleweight designer used to running own designs.
- Will have honed presentation skills for this high visibility role, while being up to date on trends with original creative viewpoints.
- Proven experience in consumer behaviour and analysis, along with demonstrable experience in branding design solutions.
- Proficient in Vectorworks, Autocad with SketchUP and Rhino being advantageous.
- It’s a very cool brand; strong design reputation and global recognition.
- Central London offices working with highly experienced had office teams.
To search all jobs for architects and interior designers visit our careers page.