Attention! This job posting is 954 days old and might be already filled.
Award winning architectural and planning practice requires confident communications and PR manager.
- Responsible for all Marcoms activities, including press campaigns, releases, book publications, project descriptions and bid proposal writing.
- Outreach also incudes organizing events and awards in line with strategic campaign and coverage. Work in co-ordiantion with social media identifying material for Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and blogs.
- Work with existing network of PR and press identifying new opportunities and maintaining database.
- Candidates with no less than three years experience are welcome to apply, in particular senior candidates looking for a managerial position. Previous architecture, interiors or product design experience is necessary, with no less than two years in a similar industry.
- Your portfolio of works will show competent coverage books, innovative outreach, effective storytelling and writing in various formats and styles. Meticulous attention to detail will prevail throughout.
- It’s a team based role, so good interpersonal skills with eth ability to work well under pressure and regular deadlines.
- It’s a high profile architecture client with strong portfolio and brand identity offering great career experience as well as a friendly office environment and solid team structure.
- The role is open to a mid or senior candidate with excellent managerial career prospects for the right candidate.