Attention! This job posting is 932 days old and might be already filled.
Hospitality Interior Design Jobs, London
Award wining studio requires hospitality interior designers to work on 5* and celebrity owned hotel, restaurant and bar designs.
- Join a highly creative hospitality team delivering high-end solutions with strong contemporary twist.
- Design concepts, detailing and construction drawings for architectural and interiors projects in London and Europe.
- Produce visualisations for client meetings, presenting ideas in a coherent and professional manner.
- Project manage timescales, budgets, suppliers and contracts.
- You should also be a go-getter, it’s a place where things happen with great teams.
- Interior Design (2-5+years) with previous hospitality design experience in any of the following: bars, restaurants, hotels, leisure.
- Can work independently to meet deadlines, liaise professionally with clients, and fit well into team deliverables.
- Autocad, Adobe, Vectorworks and Sketch-Up are all of interest.
- Contemporary designs are delivered to high-end clients without the swags and tassels. Projects get a lot of press coverage for their unique interpretations and you should live to thrive in a creative environment.