Attention! This job posting is 690 days old and might be already filled.
Shortlisted for ‘Best Company to Work For’ this role offers the right mix of career progression, benefits, clients and creativity. A strong front-end client-facing role you will have lead creative input all the way through to delivery.
- Join a growing office that’s winning more prestigious clients year-on-year. The job offers chance to work on strong commercial brands while working on high-end workplace design.
- Working under a strong leadership team you will benefit from full project scope within a structured and supportive environment.
- Your projects will be full-scope from client requirements right the way through to delivery and overseeing fit-outs.
- Will be mid-weight level and above with a strong portfolio including some workplace, fit-out or turnkey projects.
- Your client facing skills will be confident and proactive as this is s role that requires you to win pitches, understand and mange client expectations.
- Autocad or Micro-Station are preferred however training on technologies are provided – its the personality and creativity that counts.
It’s a great role to build your client facing, pitching and project management skills. A move up from the desk-based role you will be heaped with responsibility if you ask for it.
If you are someone seeking autonomy whilst remaining in a strong team environment then this is for you.
* Ideally your CV will be a Word document and PDF’s cannot exceed 5MB. Larger files will only delay applications. We look forward to hearing from you.