Attention! This job posting is 991 days old and might be already filled.
Interior designer jobs, London, United Kingdom.
Contemporary hotel requires an in-house interior designer to join architectural team.
- An in-house interior design role with FF&E duties for one of the coolest hotel brands in East London.
- A dual design and FF&E role you will work alongside the senior Interior Designer and Architecture in designing new concepts for hotels throughout Europe.
- Assist in design briefs, presentations, program deadlines for new hotel openings.
- Take responsibility for FF&E sourcing, co-ordinating, supplier control and client feedback.
- Maintain FF&E library and trend research catalogue.
- Assist and attend monthly schedule meetings, with some travel abroad.
- Must have BA (Hons) Interior design/Architecture degree
- Previosu knowledge of hospitality interiors and builds.
- Vectorworks, Sketch-up, Adobe.
- Portfolio of design and FF&E projects.
- Working in an exceptionally creative team, the role is with a named brand leading the way in new design standards.
- Long term opportunity with pipeline of fresh challenges as seven new hotels are proposed.
- Work at architecture and interiors design levels, increase scope of works.
- Occasional travel to major European cities.