Attention! This job posting is 991 days old and might be already filled.
Interior designer jobs, London, United Kingdom.
High-end Architectural Interior Design practice require a Senior Interior Designer, FF&E high-end luxury global projects.
- Work on world class high-end residential, hospitality or retail projects including locations such as London, New York, Hong Kong, Shanghai, Singapore and Dubai.
- A senior position you will be fully responsible for delivery of projects, concept, FF&E, designs and delivery working with clients. contractors and sub contractors.
- Architectural Interiors projects working closely with architects team you will be delivering best in class for creative direction in the hospitality and residential sectors.
- At least five to eight years Interior design with three years in luxury markets dealing with international clientele.
- Your portfolio will demonstrate an awareness and understanding of cultural trends, bespoke detailing, FF&E, and full project lifecycle. Experience in high-end hospitality, yachts, residential, retail and hotels are all considered.
- Strong client facing skills including concept, briefing, overseeing the co-ordinating all contractors and point of contact for project delivery.
- Current up to date skills in Autocad, Photoshop, InDesign.
- High profile name, working on highly publicized projects.
- High-end projects, luxury sector across different disciplines.
- Creative team known for exceptional and unique work that sets the bar in the luxury market.