Attention! This job posting is 818 days old and might be already filled.
Interior Design Jobs, London, United Kingdom.
YourStoree is recruiting for an in-house Interior Design for global luxury client with travel opportunities.
- Working with global Design Director for a leading cosmetics brand you will be delivering high-end retail interior solutions in Europe, U.S. and Asia.
- Designing new store layout, planning and fit-outs including display and POS systems.
- Liaising with manufacturers, suppliers, shop fitters and in-house creative leads you role is to project manage delivery from concept, prototype to installation.
- Communicate concepts through presentations using Cinema 4D while pushing the boundaries for consumer experiences.
- Interior design related degree with five years commercial experience. At least two of those years will include retail design experience - store and display unit designs.
- Ideally you will already have international experience within the luxury market sector. However, creativity, retail knowledge and personality are just as important if your work is still within just the UK markets.
- Your retail knowledge will include consumer behaviour and analysis and being up to date on the latest trends and research. And you will be used to presenting your knowledge based ideas.
- Technical skills include; Vectorworks, Cinema 4D, and Adobe CS with a good portfolio of retail projects and concepts.
- Gain international exposure, learning cultural shopping habits with an opportunity to translate it into the very latest in store design.
- An established brand with a strong international reputation that also offers excellent in-house opportunities to progress to Design Manager.