Attention! This job posting is 581 days old and might be already filled.
Leading design group require an Architect / Interior Architect to work on lifestyle living, hotel and hospitality projects. This role comes with promotional opportunity to Associate.
- A senior role, managing other mid-weight team members, you will work on all design stages with overall responsibility for concept delivery.
- Projects span branded living, luxury resorts and urban cool restaurants so it’s essential that you have covered a range of commercial designs with around 3-6 years industry experience.
- Working with global clients you can expect some travel as you become the main point of contact for all design decisions.
- You can come from either an architecture or interior architecture background, so long as you have an extensive background in either housing (branded/ lifestyle residentials) OR hospitality (bars, restaurants, hotels) and can take a confident view on design decisions.
- Your portfolio will demonstrate examples of all design stages and excellent presentation and visualization skills.
- Vectorworks / Microstation / Cad – all considered.
- A fantastic role offering real career promotion to Associate within a high profile London based firm with global reputation