Attention! This job posting is 825 days old and might be already filled.
Highly creative London studio require senior architect / interior designer to work on new large-scale hotel and hospitality project.
- Join a team of creative architects and interior designers as work begins on a groundbreaking design destination hotel.
- Working closely with eth architect you will deliver concepts, detailing, materials, finishes and product for an international project.
- Produce visualisations and construction drawings for client presenting and contractor supplier meetings.
- You will be a senior designer with 5/6 years + experience with at least 4/5 years designing hotels, restaurants and bars .
- Vectorworks is essential, as well as an existing portfolio demonstrating strong creative thinking.
- Can work independently to meet deadlines, liaise professionally with clients, and fit well into architecture team.
- This high profile client is known for its cutting edge design with highly publicised projects in culture, hospitality and retail. Featured in all the leading magazines their work seeks to explore new boundaries in a multi discipline environment.
*Please send CV’s to email@example.com. Ideally your CV will be a Word document and PDF’s cannot exceed 31MB. Larger files will only delay applications. We look forward to hearing from you.