Attention! This job posting is 720 days old and might be already filled.
Workplace Design studio requires a strong front-end client-facing role you will have lead creative input all the way through to delivery.
- Join and contribute to the growth of a growing workplace and office fit-out interior design practice.
- Win client projects and then run them through from concept through to completion.
- Manage designs, budgets, specifications, drawings and technical documentation.
- Liaise between clients, team, suppliers and contractors, coordinating the design and fit-outs.
- Working under a strong leadership team you will benefit from full project scope within a structured and supportive environment.
- Will have a strong portfolio including UK or London workplace, fit-out or turnkey projects. Fluent spoken and written English.
- Excellent presentations skills, with confident, calm presentation skills, with a track record of winning new work.
- Autocad or Micro-Station are preferred and £D modeling is advantageous however training on technologies are provided – its the personality and creativity that counts.
It’s a great role to us e arrange of skills as you enjoy full scope form clients to the creative inputs. If you are someone seeking autonomy whilst remaining in a strong team environment then this is for you.