Award winning architecture and interior design practice requires a Senior Interior Designer with exquisite UK residential sector experience. This is an opportunity to work on some of Europe’s leading super prime residential schemes (£10-30M) with projects lasting several years.
- You will be joining an expert team of high-end residential schemes designers taking a lead design role that requires strong experience of all areas of the design lifecycle. Its essential you have worked high-end, prime residential sectors before, with UK projects in our portfolio.
- Responsibilities include the interior architecture of creative concepts and schemes, through to FF&E (negotiations, selections, and scheduling), and overseeing junior members of the team.
- Working alongside in-house architect and technicians you will oversee the drawing and documentation packages from concert visualisation to detailing schemes.
- The projects run from architecture planning stage through to build and design, so you will embed yourself into the DNA of the project, and see designs through to delivery.
- Must have a portfolio of projects of at least four years in UK residential sector.
- An autonomous role, plenty of client and consultant engagement with free creative reign. Reporting into an Associate this position comes with the opportunity to grow into Associate / Associate Director in the future.
- The studio has been established for several decades with excellent working practices, project pipeline and accolades. A lovely working studio environment.
Call today on 0203 393 2406 or send cv to firstname.lastname@example.org.